The implementation of the Online Access Act (OZG) poses major challenges for many communities. With the help of our prioritization workshop, we make the amount of topics to be implemented manageable.
Here, the decision-makers of the offices meet to identify the processes relevant for the community from the large number of predefined OZG processes. Together, a methodology for prioritizing implementation is developed and an exemplary assessment of performance is carried out. This provides the community with a tool to independently determine which processes should be digitized with which priority in order to achieve the highest benefit for the administration and citizens.
- Moderation of a workshop to
- Identify relevant processes
- Development of a prioritization methodology
- Creating clarity about priorities for implementation
- Preparation and provision of workshop documentation
Customer: Several communities and IKZ in Eastern Hesse
Period: Since summer 2021