In cooperation with the city of Paderborn and their already existing data platform we were able to develop a Smart City Dashboard, which visualizes the data on the FIWARE based Urban Data Platform for the public . The project is the starting point for further open source projects with feature extensions following the motto “Public money? Public Code!“
By making data available, especially in the form of charts, citizens can get an overview of the current situation in the city. For example, they can see how many visitors are currently in the swimming pool or which temperature and humidity values are measured by sensors in different parts of the city. Which data is visualized and how, can be adapted by the operators in live operating mode and without additional programming effort. This is possible by operators logging in as an administrator and using an integrated wizard to make the desired configuration.
- UX concept and UI design, as well as customizing to City-CI
- Backend and frontend development
- Interface connection (quantum leap by FIWARE)
- Hosting and operation of the frontend
- Development of a no-code environment for administrators: configuration wizard of the panels (powered by fiware data spaces only)